Sunday 4 August 2019

Design Professional Ui Ux Of Mobile App And Prototype











About:

Hi, 

A creative, experienced and enthusiastic Graphic Designer is here to give a creative look to your mobile application.

Why Me?
  • Creative and Versatile Designing
  • revisions till your satisfaction
  • Friendly communication
  • Professional and fast customer service and communication.
  • 100% money back guarantee

My Services
  • All screens
  • App flow and Wire-framing
  • Interactive Mockups
  • Online Prototype
  • Sliced Graphics elements for Development (android, iOS)
  • Customized source file (XD, AI, PSD)
  • Fonts, Styles and Coloring guidelines

Note:
I do not do development / coding. I design UI (user-interface) only. Final deliverable will be PSD, AI or XD Files.

If you have any other specific requirement which is not listed above, Please feel free to inbox me and share your requirement. I will definitely help you out. 

Thanks.
Karl Wilson

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleased with karlwislon53's work he did a great job on my gig i will be hiring him again in the near future!

:

Thank you so much

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment