Wednesday 21 August 2019

Be Your Mobile App Developer And App Development Consultant











About:

I am here to turn your ideas into reality. 

I am an independent application developer for both Android and ios operating system. some of my responsibilities include:

  • Programming the processing for Android apps and iOS apps
  • Drawing and designing graphics components and images
  • Testing and Debugging
  • Integrating google play APIs
  • Integrating third party client-server services, such as AWS (Amazon) and firebase
  • Implementing native codes
  • Source control tools
  • Android and apple store submission
  • Managing the development project and scope.
  • Rest API development

NOTE: quote of an app is determined by its features and functionalities. Kindly contact me with your app requirement and i will give you an appropriate quote with suitable time-frame.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great developer!! We will do business with him again

Seller's Response:

thanks and nice experience, but please provide more detailed information next 😀

Seller's Response:

This seller is highly professional. I am very pleased with the app development. The seller was very responsive and communicated well. I highly recommend buying from this seller.

:

😄, i would love to work with you again. great experience!

:

Very easy to work with and gave me exactly what I asked for. I look forward to being a returning customer. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment