Friday 16 August 2019

Help You Raise Funding And Launch Your Startup Or Mobile App











About:

Do you have a business idea but don't know where to start? 

That is what I'm here for. I'm an American, Ivy-League educated successful entrepreneur who's passionate about helping startups succeed. The first startup I launched failed because I simply didn't know how to start: I didn't know how to find coders or cofounders, who to talk to in the startup community, how to find investors, and more. 

The lessons I learned from that led to success (including raising several million from VCs for two ventures). It seemed that the only people willing to help companies start are highly-competitive incubators and accelerators: so my goal is to bring their type of help and information to regular people and first time entrepreneurs. 

I'll help you with your startup strategy, how to catch the attention of investors, how to build the right team and start off from a lean and agile methodology to help you avoid wasting time and money on the wrong things. My speciality is on launching mobile apps and technology platforms, which I will be able to help advise. 

If you are not satisfied I will offer a full refund. Let's launch. 

Reviews


:

Landon was so helpful and kind.

:

Tremendous help! If you are starting an app, Landon’s services are a must. Thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment