Friday 23 August 2019

Design Mobile Apps User Interface











About:

If you are searching for an eye-catching UI design, then you're in the right place!

My UI style is unique, Innovative and futuristic. However, My work as per my client’s individual needs. My design ideas will be Simple, functional, and professional. A little bit colorful but not distracting or overwhelming. My professional skill will track your needs & will give you a proper solution for it. 

Why me? There are hundreds of them!
- Because Dedication, 3+ years Experience in APP UI design, Professionality, Respective behavior, will keep secret of your information
- 100% Original design, No templates or stoke file
- Minimalist, Eye-catching design
Based on device type guidelines
- Icons and other files will be provided as PSD or adobe XD file with everything you may need to develop apps
- Quick delivery, Unlimited revisions without any questions, Pixel Perfect and Full support

Pricing
- Based on request

Request to Provide
Wireframe sketches (If possible)
- Inspirational websites or apps

Feel free for any queries and custom orders. Please contact before placing an order.

Note: I am just a designer, Not developer

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Even though I just asked for one new refreshing design shahariar sent me 4 different suggestions. this was exactly what I wished for. you can really see that he put in the work and effort to fulfill my requirements.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Tried to fulfill the requirements and made you satisfied with the result afterward. .

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience to work with Shaharian, always on time and good quality of designs. Hope to work with him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the considerations sir. Amazing experience

Seller's Response:

What an amazing guy ! He's very talented ! He's work is incredible. Will work together in the future for sure. Thank's for all.




No comments:

Post a Comment