Monday 26 August 2019

Hybrid Or Native Based Mobile Apps











About:

Hi There,

I am Vijay, Top-Notch Hybrid & Cross-Platform Ionic Framework, Angular Engineer.I also do work on Native platform as well . i develop native android and iOS app for you .

I have successfully delivered 15+ hybrid technologies mobile & web-applications from scratch, update/ additional features, bug fixing.

My technical stack :

- Javascript & its Frameworks Node.js, Libraries Angular JS.

- Implementation of UI design using HTML5/ CSS3/ SASS/ SCSS.

- Ajax, Jquery, ExtJS, Bootstrap, JSON/ NIEM XML, SOAP, API implementation, RESTful.

- Google Firebase, MongoDB, MySQL, SQLite.

- PHP & MVC Frameworks, Laravel.

- Typescript.

Kindly feel free to discuss with me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to our conversation. :-)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment