Wednesday 28 August 2019

Make Web And Mobile App Design











About:

I have Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering and over 3 years of experience in making design. I've completed courses in Logo making, Illustration making, Color theory, Photo editing and Creativity.


Check my portfolio: https://dribbble.com/tatiakotadze


There are some sellers that offer over 10 or 20 pages for the basic Gig. I offer 4 pages for my basic $10 Gig Package because I invest quality time and won’t rush through what you provide.

 

I will:

-        Make a modern and unique web design

-        Suggest illustrations if interested

-        Do unlimited revisions

-        Provide UI/UX trends in the design

-        Deliver the completed product in only 1 day

 

You will get:

-        High quality images

-        Image slices

-        Source files (Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)

-        Responsive Designs

-        Extra fast delivery option

-        Professional mockups

 

Also, I’m open to custom offers.

If I suite your needs, feel free to place order now.

Reviews


:

On time and very high quality product. Couldn't be happier!

:

Great to work with you. Thank you !

:

Good, very creative, delivery before time

:

Seller is very responsive and focuses on every point that is required to make the final result perfect. She is the best designer and communicator that I've been working with so far.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment