Thursday 22 August 2019

Develop IOS And Android Mobile App Using Flutter











About:

Hi,

I am experienced IOS/Android app developer and have completed many projects successfully. I have experience not only in native app development, but have also worked in hybrid frameworks like PhoneGap, Flutter, Appcelerator and React Native. Hybrid frameworks generates code for Native applications, so it means when we develop application in a hybrid framework, you will get both IOS and Android apps with just one time development cost. Please check my upwork profile for the proof of work. I have overall 14 years of exposure of web and mobile application development, so if you work with me, you will get expertise along with reliability and quality. I completely follow agile practices, so we may have daily stand-ups along with weekly sprint planning meeting. I can prove to be a good resource for you if you give me a chance. I am always be happy to talk to you for any further details and clarifications. 

Thanks
Khurram.

Reviews


:

Developer done exceptional job for me. He is quick and responds very fast. I wish him all the best and will use him again if needed.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment