Wednesday 21 August 2019

Mobile App Development











About:

                         MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT WITH GOOD FUNCTIONALITIES

Welcome to my gig, I am an Expert MOBILE APP developer with over 4 years of experience although I am new to this freelancing site but I'm not new to Development field.
I will like working with you,I can develop any kind of App for you using any desired coding language.
I will help in turning your idea into reality, that's why I'm here as a freelancer. 

I am Well Experienced in following Branches :

  • Bussiness Apps
  • Image to XML layouting
  • OpenCv Related Apps
  • GPS Related Apps 
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Calling apps
  • Databases App
  • Data Scrapping apps
  • Spy Apps 
  • Bluetooth Apps 
  • Camera Related Apps
  • And Many Many more

Why You must hire me:
- Fast delivery
 - Money refund if you're not satisfied
- Unlimited revisions
- Quality Work
- 24/7 online for better communication

I also provide a control panel so you can easily update your app & send Push Notifications. And if you don't have Api and server, I can purchase it for you at a very low price.

Contact me for more discussions if you have a custom request .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent app developer! Highly recommended! Works hard and great at communicating!

Seller's Response:

Great experience I had with her, thanks for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work and very reasonably priced! He went up and beyond what I originally wanted and created an app from scratch. ***note work delays were because he started from scratch after having to work with a different developers work that wasn't good. He is terrific as the one he built is exactly what I wanted to look and function. He is also wonderful in communicating! He will get the job done. Definitely recommend him!

Seller's Response:

I'm happy at last, we made several changes and had delays. But we completed the app as she wants at last. Also, thanks for the tip, looking forward to our next project.

Seller's Response:

Excellent! I'm highly impressed. I highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment