Thursday 22 August 2019

Develop Mobile App Using Ionic 4











About:

High quality mobile apps within time and budget for your all famous mobile operating systems such as android, IOS and Windows phones using latest IONIC framework.

Feel free to share your app idea and ask me any type of question. 
I have excellent expertise in:

  • Ionic 4
  • MEAN
  • Firebase
  • Geo-tagging /Geo-fencing and mapping.
  • Live streaming.
  • Video calling & conference calling.
  • Chat system.
  • Payment system (Stripe, Braintree, Credit, Mastercard etc.) 


I have strong communication and designing capability, I would welcome the opportunity of any interview and look forward to hear your valuable comments and it will be my pleasure to work with you for long business relations.

Best Regards...


**Note: Please contact us before placing order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment