Thursday 22 August 2019

Develop You Mobile And Web Apps











About:

Hello! Thank you for paying attention to my gig.
My goal is bring your apps’ ideas to reality. Over the last 3 years, I have developed a wide range of mobile applications.
 My objective is to provide excellent service with timely, accurate, and professional results.

 I am available to start the work immediately.

Listed below is my experience and skills.

  • Programming languages: Kotlin, Java, 
  • SQL Tools: RxJava, Retrofit, Dagger, Toothpick, Room, Picasso, Glide, JUnit, Mockito, Android architecture components, Moxy, Mosby 
  • Local storages: SQLite, Realm, PaperDB Frameworks: Android, Flutter, React Native, Firebase, Facebook, Twitter, AdMob, 
  • Google Maps Architecture: Clean, MVP, MVVM, SOLID, DRY, KISS 
  • Environments: Android Studio, JIRA, Trello, Youtrack, Git, Jenkins, 
  • Upsource Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban

Reviews


:

Excellent work!!! Will order again.

:

This is my second transaction with him. I highly recommend him for mobile app development. Thank you once again

:

Nice work! Seller really went out if his way to give me exactly what I wanted. I will order again. Thanks.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment