Tuesday 27 August 2019

Design High Fidelity UI For Your Mobile App











About:

Trendy is good, Usable is better!

I work with my clients to deliver mobile apps with good looking aesthetics powered by a functional and rewarding user experience that becomes a usable product to the target audience. The goal is to create apps with good UI and UX practices that actually solve business challenges and everyday user needs.

What you get (depending on your order);
  • A good UI design with functional UX
  • Style guide
  • JPG, PNG and PDF
  • Source file (Adobe XD)
  • Demo video
  • Live prototype link
  • Live embed link


Why me?
I am an experienced UI/UX designer with over 50 projects undertaken. I believe in turning my clients' ideas to reality by having relevant discussions and iterating on designs until it becomes a viable product.

Questions? contact me!

Let's build something amazing for the world!

I don't deliver XML.

Reviews


:

Best work on Fiverr. I've worked with Marvel multiple times now. Best!

:

Great job once again!

:

Exceeded expectations, was seriously impressed with the work and the amount of time he took. This is my second order with him. Will come again.

:

well done, thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment