Tuesday 20 August 2019

Design Responsive Mobile App UI











About:

I will create and design a unique, stunning, professional and modern looking Mobile UI  for any resolution as per your demand and Specification.

For $20 I will give you application mockup image, JPEG and PSD layered file. 1 Page only for $20.

  • 1 Page design for $20
  • Multiple pages for multiple gigs.
  • PSD layered file (Gig extra)
  • High resolution show case (1 included in standard gig)

I'll do complete research before starting the project.

  • UX Research
  • UI/UX 
  • Interaction Design
  • Deliverable will be PSD and JPEG

Why Choose Me

  • Client Satisfaction is my first priority.
  • Working with expert and super friendly web designer.
  • I believe in consistency of Quality work.
  • I believe in a good relationship with great customer service.
  • 100% ORIGINAL work with copyright.

If you want complex illustrations in this gig let me know and we can come up with an customised offer.

Feel free to inbox me for discussion. Thanks!

Reviews


:

Thank you, we'l be using the product.

:

Great work, very professional, good communication.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment