Friday 1 January 2021

Develop An Android App In Android Studio











About:

"Please Contact Me Before Placing An Order"

I am one of the ANDROID DEVELOPER, I have developed 100+ ANDROID APPLICATIONS for my clients, I always understood the requirements and do my best to create the applications that meets my clients expectations.



I will develop any android app or android game or mobile app in visual studio.



What I am offering?

  1. Firebase.
  2. MYSQL, MongoDB (As Server Side Database).
  3. SQLiteOpenHelper, Realm & Room.
  4. Live Data, MVVM Architecture.
  5. FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging) Implementation (Push Notifications).
  6. Firebase Machine Learning Kit Implementation.
  7. Ads Integration.
  8. Hardware Control Implementation.
  9. Third Party APIs Integration.
  10. Maps/GPS Services.
  11. Authentication Using Gmail, Facebook, Phone.
  12. Prototype Development.
  13. Minimum Viable Product Development.



What makes me the BEST choice?

  • Implementation Using Design Patterns And Data Structure Suitable For Your Project.
  • Responsive Design For All Screens.
  • Complete Running Code.
  • Provides Update In Terms Of Screenshots Of Work And APK Files During The Order.
  • Implementation Using Architecture Patterns MVVM.
  • Ensuring Code Is Extensible.
  • Separating Business Logic From User Interface Components.

Reviews


:

excellent job

: : : :


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. Trasmettere su Facebook

    ReplyDelete