Wednesday 21 August 2019

Produce A Custom Mobile App Explainer Video











About:

There's no better way to show off your fancy new app, than in video form.

Whether you have a pitch meeting with investors, need to run an ad campaign on social media, or want to present your users with a handy tutorial, video guarantees high user engagement!

Having a custom explainer video for your app is great, but this gig is not just about creating a cool design or buttery smooth animations.

What if I could also add my 6 years of experience in making videos for apps on top of that?

I created this gig in an effort to offer some added value to my customers and with that in mind, this gig will not only get you a great video that will showcase your app in the best light possible.

I will suggest tweaks in your script, themes, visual styles and targeting formats that are tailor-made to suit your unique needs and marketing goals.

Whether you need a video ad for user acquisition, increase conversion for in-app purchases or just build brand awareness, this is the gig for you.

My Premium package will get you a combo of video consultation/strategic planning along with my design/animation skills.

Please feel free to check out my FAQ and message me with any questions.

Reviews


:

Frank always exceeds our expectations. He is professional and responds promptly to modification requests, We highly recommend Frank.

:

Working with Frank was great! Very professional and always does more than expected! Highly recommended.

:

Great and fast delivery!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment