Friday 23 August 2019

Design A Remarkable Mobile App Icon











About:

Greetings, dear Gig viewer!

I'm happy to present you my new service, where I offer to design a remarkable mobile app icon design using various modern styles. The only thing I need from you at the beginning is a short brief about your business.

Here is a short list of details that I need before we start:

  • What kind of styles do you prefer the most? (Flat/Outlined/Etc.)
  • What platform your app is based on? (Android/IOS)
  • Who is the main audience who uses your app? (How old are they?)
  • What needs to be presented the most?
  • Can you share with me your app screenshots?
  • What is the color scheme of the app inner design?

Here is the list of what you will get from this Pro Gig:


  • 10+ sketch design concepts.
  • The unlimited number of revisions.
  • Various examples & app icon versions.
  • Full color/Black and white color variants.
  • Print & Web version(CMYK/RGB)
  • Vector files(AI/PDF/SVG/Etc.)
  • Transparent background version(PNG)


NOTE

Recommend: Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences.

I can also work on any other vector/raster graphic for the web, mobile or printing purposes.

Reviews


:

Really awesome work. Great artist.

:

Good work! Thanks!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment