Sunday 4 August 2019

Design Your Mobile App











About:

Hello Guys,

My name is Hammad and I have 5 years of experience in graphic designing.
In this gig I will create and design a professional and modern looking Mobile UI/UX.

Here is my portfolio
https://goo.gl/DbR1s1

What are you get in BASIC Package ?

  • 2 screens UI  design (no scroll page) in JPEG/PNG format.
  • You will get 4 revisions (For more revisions check out my gig extra)
  • You will get the PSD / source file. 

What are you get in STANDARD Package ?

  • 3 screens UI  design (no scroll page) in JPEG/PNG format.
  • You will get 6 revisions (For more revisions check out my gig extra)
  • You will get the PSDs / source file. 

What are you get in PREMIUM Package ?

  • 5 screens UI  design (no scroll page) in JPEG/PNG format.
  • You will get 10 revisions (For more revisions check out my gig extra)
  • You will get the PSDs source file. 

If you have a whole app to design tell me I will forward a custom offer to you

"Please contact me before placing an order ." 
I don't take orders related to adult content.

PS: I am not a developer.So I can not develop mobile apps.I am just designing them.

Thanks
Hammad Sanih

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with this Seller

Seller's Response:

AMAZING designer!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Hammad was very responsive but the due dates were delayed due to his other priorities (full-time job). The time he was able to spend working on the project did not meet my expectations (we should have discussed this prior to getting started). Nevertheless, he saw the project through to the end and was pleasant to work with. All in all I am satisfied with the result.

:

Sorry for the inconvenience and I am happy you like the quality of the work.




No comments:

Post a Comment