Saturday 17 August 2019

Develop Mobile App Android IOS With Flutter











About:

Hi, 
I am Bibash Shrestha, a mobile App Developer. I will develop a mobile Application for personal and commercial purpose. I have 2 years experience in Mobile App Development. I use flutter for android and IOS app development.

 Services that I provide:

  • Develop App with flutter material design
  • Integrating Mobile Ads with Admob
  • Email, Google, Facebook User Authentication
  • Integrating Firebase, Google APIs (maps, youtube api etc)
  • Connect apps with servers & perform CRUD operation using PHP and MySQL. 
  • Use of all kind of widgets.
  • 100% Fast and guaranteed delivery
  • Free support and consultation
  • Fix all bugs

 Application I can develop:

  • Restaurant & Food Application
  • Shopping Application
  • Chat Application
  • QR and Barcode App
  • Camera Application.
  • Website to Mobile Android/iOS
  • App as per user demand

 Consult me first via Chat before ordering. Thanks.

Please place order after approving your requirements with me.

Playstore: https://bit.ly/2L4t9Ln

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bibash is a great flutter developer already and has shown his willingness to improve further. His input was valuable for the project and communication was constant and professional. will be hired for the next phase and future projects without a second thought. ***Recommended***

Seller's Response:

Tons of thanks

Seller's Response:

Great job from Bibash. Takes time to understand job and does not hesitate to propose corrections. Has a great attitude. Communicates well and responsive to queries. Will surely hire again soon.

Seller's Response:

I really had a great time working with bibash for iOS and android mobile app. Flexible, provided good recommendations for improvements. I look forward to continue our work relationship.

:

Many many thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment