Friday 23 August 2019

User Testing, UX Audit Of Your Website, Mobile App And Game











About:

Before Placing The Order Please Inbox Me

User testing is an important factor in knowing the interface and the layout of the Website, App or Game from the user point of view. I have been testing websites for the past 2 years with other companies. I will provide you with screen recording and a detailed description on the product. I will be providing you a word file which will contain bullet points with necessary screenshots.
Service that i offer in this gig
1. User Testing the website/ Mobile App/ Game
2. Screen Recording
3. Detailed Report
 

Hope we can work together.

Thanks & Regards 
Kashish

Reviews


:

Excellent work

:

good service

:

He was a true professional, helping me to better my work. Will use again.

:

great job buddy

:

He did a very Good Job




No comments:

Post a Comment