Sunday 18 August 2019

Design Mobile UI For Android And Ios App











About:

HI i Am UI Designer From PAKISTAN 

So I design and deploy unique, stunning, professional and modern looking Mobile app UI with unlimited revisions until my clients are 100% happy and satisfied. I also use my  experience to make it more user-friendly and easy to use, modern as per your demand and Specification, no matter what industry/business you're in.


----------------------------------------------

Mobile App UI Package includes:

----------------------------------------------

  • Pixel Perfect Dashboard UI design.
  • Layered PSD files.
  • Latest  Dashboard UI Design Trends
  • Original Work (No Templates)
  • Multiple Quick Revisions
  • Also, there is a discount on packages when buying 10 or 20 screens.

 

- I'm happy to do UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you satisfied.


Remember I am a designer, not a developer. 

I will provide you with the images or/and the PSD Files.


NOTE: Please inbox me before placing an order, Any question? feel free to leave a message in inbox, I'll answer ASAP :)

Reviews


:

Very fast delivery, very good quality for the price

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment