Tuesday 20 August 2019

Mobile App Development











About:

IMPORTANT:  BEFORE ORDERING, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR APP IDEA SO I CAN GIVE A PRICE AND TIMEFRAME!

Hi. I'm an Expert in Android | IOS | UI & UX | Web development with many successful projects running on Play Store & iTunes also Level 1 on Fiverr.

The price may vary depending on what type of application and features you want.

I have expertized in many types of Android applications:

  •  Paypal based app
  •  In-App Purchases app
  •  Taxy booking app
  •  Saloon booking app
  •  Social media app
  •  On demand service app
  •  Delivery app
  •  Earning app
  •  Fantasy sport app
  •  Exercise/Health app
  •  Dating app
  •  Media sharing app
  •  Barcode/Scanner based app (Hardware)
  •  Barcode/QR code scanner app (Camera)
  •  Email based app 
  •  SMS based app
  •  Events app
  •  Sports app
  •  Google Map app
  •  Database syncing
  •  Chatting and location sharing 
  •  Employee time tracking
  •  Camera based apps
  •  Information sharing social App
  •  Picture gallery App
  •  Recipes App
  •  Tourist Guide App
  •  Survey App
  •  PDF based App
  •  Calendar based App
  •  Task Management App
  •  Alarm based App
  •  CUSTOM APPS

Reviews


:

Like always....best of the best

:

Still working on this (due to me as I need more work from other people) good work so far and very patient (this is my 1st app) so understandably lots of questions. Regards Adam

:

Great app developer! Very happy with the final result. Will order the android version also for my app

:

Very nice to work with. Knows what he does and listens to reguirements. Makes the necessary adjustments like customer wants it. Will place all app orders from now on with this seller.

:

5 STARS all the way. Sawandhamelia is amazing. The beta project exceeded my expectations. He was very patient with me and made sure to incorporate all my revisions to make it perfect for my meeting. I would highly recommend anyone needing a mobile app created to contact him.




1 comment: