Monday 19 August 2019

Design Web And Mobile App User Experience And UI











About:

I'm a UX Engineer, specializing in UI and UX, designing concepts to produce meaningful visuals and immersive interactive experiences.

Why this GIG?

My major responsibility is to manage User Experience Design Process (IA, IxD, VxD, Prototype and Usability Engineering) and to ensure that end product is achieving core business objectives with greater, effective, efficient and enjoyable user experience.

✔ My Designs are Unique and Conceptual with Best Quality

Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)

✔ TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed

My work process:

  1. Synthesizing Research into a design strategy
  2. Requirement gathering
  3. Prepare IA
  4. Placement and layout of design
  5. Paper wireframes
  6. Make High Fidelity Designs
  7. Usability Testing

I can profoundly improve your web and mobile products by providing my consulting services. I provide a thorough analysis of your existing product, map problems, user experience pains and offer consequential UX solutions. I can also work closely alongside a development team that can independently quote on your project requirements if needed.

Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,Go ahead and ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I used Raza for everything and always extremely satisfied with his work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Easy and professional. He can meet expectation easily without me telling him what to do. impressive

Seller's Response:

Excellent and quick!

:

Thanks. :) Really enjoyed to work with you again. It will be my pleasure to work with you in future




No comments:

Post a Comment