Monday 19 August 2019

Develop Your Professional Mobile App Using Google Flutter











About:

Note: Please send me a message with your app requirements first so I can estimate the  total time frame

 I can develop a professional Ios and android application for you using Google Flutter

I develop the app using Google Flutter maintaining google's guidelines so no chance of your app being banned!

Service I Provide:
  • Firebase Authentication.
  • Firebase Real-time Database
  • Firebase Cloud Firestore.
  • Reactive application using RxDart and Bloc Pattern
  • Animation.
  • Clipping.
  • Integrate Admob, Unit-ads.
  • Material Design.
  • Design complex UI. 
  • Use of different third-party packages. 
  • JSON Parsing.
  • Push Notifications / Firebase Cloud Messaging.
  • Location and Map API. 
  • Internal and External Storage, SQLite database, MySQL, Firebase Cloud Storage, Database, and Authentication. 
  • Connecting apps with servers & performing CRUD operation using PHP and MySQL. 
  • Camera Application.
  • Barcode Application.

I try my best to satisfy my client  & deliver the best quality app at the specified time. 

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I'll be happy to further explain to you about my service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with rakibjoarder. He is always very responsive and asks questions when needed. He takes requirements, understands them and translates them into great production-ready code. He is an expert in Flutter and Dart and can get things done quickly and correctly. Great experience as always.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, I hope we work again in future.

Seller's Response:

Great as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, I will definitely like to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Very great service and happy with what I got




No comments:

Post a Comment