Tuesday 27 August 2019

UI Design For Mobile App











About:

ATTENTION: I do not work with the Indians I do not do development. I design UI (user-interface) only. Final deliverables are PSD file or Adobe XD Files.
Hi,
If you're looking for a designer to create your awesome professional mobile app, let me serve you. I am Tanu Shree, an experienced UI/UX Designer. I have experienced with Apple Human Interface as well as Google Material Guidelines.
Services you'll get from this gig :
  • Deliver a pixel-perfect customize UI
  • Source files: PSD (Photoshop File)
  • PNG/JPEG
  • Free Font
  • Fast delivery
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Quick response
  • Adobe XD File.

What do I need from you?
  • Wireframes (Screenshots or rough sketches also work).
  • Your brand/company name (logo).
  • Colors Palette if you have one.

We are not developers, we don't code. We design how your app will look like you imagine.
Note:
  • We can create a special gig for your interactive app by designing a prototype with InVision.
  • We provide FREE two-month support.
  • I neither design Mobile Game UI nor Animation.
  • I can communicate on Skype as well when the screen-sharing is required to proceed with the UI design work.

Best Regards,Tanu (Shailley)

Reviews


: : : : :


1 comment:

  1. It is important to have the best mobile UI design which helps to achieve the best user experience for any mobile application. Having the best Mobile UI/UX Design Services will lead you in the competitive market.

    ReplyDelete