Thursday 22 April 2021

Decompile Android Apk And Can Give Android Studio Code











About:

Hi, I can decompile apk of yours and can provide a working android studio source code written on Java.



The source code will work on Android studio 100%.



My service will be helpful if you lost the source code of your android app and if you lost the access to the old code for an old version APK and so like that.



I'm manually re-writing the source code with the information present in the APK on Android Studio with Gradle support. Because of that, you'll actually get original-like source code. That's why it is called a complete source code recovery service.



Gig Price Isn't Final Price, So Please Contact Me To Get Accurate Price For Your APK
.



1. You can build the apk in Android Studio

2. Add additional features in the project

3. Change Ad SDK (AdMob to Audience Network, etc).

4. I can also change the overall UI and Functionality of the App. (Reskinning The Recovered Source Code)

5. Even if the APK was obfuscated, I can recover the source code without any issues [Custom Offer only].

6. Now I support apps written on Kotlin as well.



Please message me to get more details about this service before placing an order. Please contact me before placing the order to avoid issues.

Reviews


:

The work we did through it at a high professional level and the code is clearly and conveniently written. In terms of service is professional and courteous and also answers questions after the project. I highly recommend all.

:

The seller is very cooperative and understanding, he knew exactly what i wanted and started executing the necessary work in no time. i highly recommend this seller

:

amazing Work !

:

Best seller on fiverr. Totally got what I needed. Will come back for future projects

:

Highly recommended for this developer




No comments:

Post a Comment