Sunday 17 January 2021

Mobile App Development, App Developer, Dating App, Dating Website











About:

WITH DUE RESPECT AND HUMILITY SIR/MA

YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME

"KK AJAYCEO leads to honesty and growth" We are on a mission to making the world a better place through great design and our quality services. We harness creativity and technology to deliver strategies that accelerate growth. Our team has been building engaging mobile apps, dating app, dating website, like tinder for years at the mobile app and dating app we’ve built up a solid process which allows us to deliver the highest quality products in the most efficient timeframe.



Why choose KK AJAYCEO?

- 100% Customer Satisfaction

- Quality Code and Timely Delivery

- Cost-Effective and Reliable Services.



Features list we have implemented and would like to assist you:

--Social Media Integration

--Profiles

--Geo-positioning

--Matching

--Chat/Messaging

--Push Notifications

--Stickers

--Ask a friend

--Browse profiles even when you’re offline.



Additional features:

--Subscription Model

--Freemium

--Gifts

--Advertising

--Third-Party Services



We have been maintaining high standards of quality work in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our agile approach has helped to move faster.

SO HERE IS THE RIGHT PERSON FOR YOU

GET IN TOUCH

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a great experience working with ajay team developer, they did the great thing for me, it unexpectedly because I have ordered a seller before meet this team, but he did nothing until I cancel the order, ajay team worth 5star 100%, I must buy again, I recommend them as in every aspect. Thnk

:

Working with Ajay was a pleasant experience, providing a quick delivery that allowed quick revisions in order to reach the final goal. The design requested was as expected, keeping the expected timelines. All requests were fulfilled with the expected quality.

:

Luis was cool in dealing with, I love working with him, thanks once again sir

:

wow this is great, I have ordered many sellers on fiverr, but I haven't work with someone like this team before, with my inpatient they still give me the best quality I requested for in the app, i recommend them anywhere any places, any moment any time, I must pay and buy again. i rate them 10star

:


1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. Really its Great Article . A Marketplace local Delivery driver App for woocommerce, Dokan, WCFM, WC vendor etc.

    WCFM driver APP

    ReplyDelete