Monday 5 August 2019

Develop Iptv And Live Streaming Apps For TV And Mobile In Android And Ios











About:

Note: Kindly message me before ordering to avoid cancellation.


Also this Gig Includes app with 3-4 screens only rest Quote will be provided after detailed discussion.

IPTV Consultancy

If you want to start your Own IPTV or IPTV Business, I can Help you for that. 

- I will Make a Cost-Effective Budget for you
- I will Make Your IPTV Broadcast Design
- I will Make your IPTV Equipment Planning
- I will Make Manpower Planning
- I Will Help you to Give an idea about Business Plan and Earn Money
- I am charging the very genuine amount to run your business

Reviews


Seller's Response:

highly recommended and efficient

Seller's Response:

very satisfied with this Gig. i am happy that i spent very little time to get my project well understood and clearly delivered

:

Thanks for valuable feedback

:

Excellent job and delivery job from Harish. Output met my expectations

:

Thanks for valuable feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment