Monday 5 August 2019

Create Your Website And Or Mobile App











About:

1) First I will consult with you over the phone about what your idea is

2) Then we will go back and forth about what we should do to get you to your goal

3)  I will use the latest in free open source languages and frameworks to build your website / app.

(c#, react.js, windows / linux server, nopcommerce, mysql, sql server, mobile responsive bootstrap, react native)

4) Then I will help guide you in the final steps to publish your website / app onto the web or into the apple store / google play store.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brogrammerslick is amazing!!! He put up my website www.zzoltan.com and delivered before it was even due. I missed some requirements and he still took care of all the little itty bitty changes I requested. He made sure to understand what type of vibe and look I was going for and had fantastic prompt and detailed communication. The website looks and works great and he added in a few extra features I didn't even think of. All in all, it was a great very rare type of fiver experience thank you thank you! Highly recommend him!! Zoltan Sass

:

Thank you so much I appreciate this review it means a ton !! :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment