Friday 14 May 2021

Develop Android And IOS App Using React Native And Flutter











About:

If you are looking for ANDROID APP or iOS MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT then you are at right place. I will develop for you an awesome professionally developed cross-platform MOBILE app using REACT NATIVE.

The price may vary depending on what type of application and features you want.

My services:



  • Custom Application Development
  • API Integration
  • In-App Purchases app
  • Fitness App
  • E-commerce app
  • Firebase Integration
  • Quiz App
  • Barcode Scanner App
  • Delivery app
  • Travel Agency app
  • Food delivery app
  • Expense tracker app
  • Google Map integrations 
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Food App
  • Grocery, Mart and store app



Functions and Features



 About/Email/Call Us, Member Login, Custom App Pages, Appointments/Applications/Forms, Website Link, Location/Google Map, Fan Page, Catalog, Exams / Quiz, Reward Points, Directory

Firebase, Food Menus, Password Protected.

 

Please contact me if you are interested in my services of REACT NATIVE app development

Reviews


:

They did an amazing job. Great communication and met all deadlines. I would highly recommend them.

:

Perfectly patience and great skills!

:

Excellent experience!! Very professional app developer. Very patience and made every single changes I requested! I will recommend this GIG if you want to make an awesome app with someone who will do their best to satisfy all your requirements. I am so grateful I found him and got to work with him on this amazing app that I have been dreaming about for a long time!. Thank youu!! Will definitely keep doing business with you! You ROCK!

:

great work and available for last changes! will work again together

:

One of the best seller i have found on Fiverr. I would like to give him 10 stars and not five. He is always patient, and listens to each and every problem from the customer and tries to resolve it. This is the best character of the seller and would love working with him again and again!




No comments:

Post a Comment