Friday 7 May 2021

Publish Your Android App On Google Play Store Right Now











About:

Hello Gentleman,

Please contact me before ordering.

I am atikur Rahman here to Help you. I will publish android app on google play store right now for lifetime.

 

To complete your work You need to give the following information.

 

1.App Name

2.App short description

3. App Icon (512*512)

4.Feature Graphic (1024*500)

5.App Screenshots of different screens (480*800) Min 2

6.App long description

7. Category name

8.Contain Ads (YES or NO)

9.Targeting Audience 0-18+

APK file (Upload it on Google Drive and send a shareable link)

Privacy Policy - If Applicable ( Must be uploaded on hosting and send us privacy policy link), if you don't have privacy policy created then place order of standard package. I will create it for you

NOTE: App publishing took only 1 day, but to be live on play store sometimes it took 1-7 days because of its play store policy. NO GAMBLING/ACRADE/GAMES WILL BE PUBLISHED

Thanks

atikur26

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good job. I hope the app is trending

:

good job!

:

great and potential seller

:

Excellent work and quick delivery, I will be working with ordering again.

:

Supperb Experience. I will order again




No comments:

Post a Comment