Tuesday 6 August 2019

Design And Develop Native Android Mobile App











About:

I will Design and Develop native Android Applications in Android Studio

Portfolio Site:

http://fazleyrabbi.net/

Personal life oriented or Business oriented or anything else. I can make exactly what you want with my deliberate practice, experience, and skills. I will make your apps natively that will be very fast, secure, user-friendly and easy to modify. 


I can fix your application bug. For that contact me.


Service I can provide:

  • Designing & Prototyping
  • Website to android app
  • Animations
  • Notifications
  • Android Firebase
  • SQLite or Room
  • Google APIs
  • Social media integration(Facebook, Google etc)
  • Online and Off-line maps
  • Payment Method many more.

I will Provide

  • App Icon
  • Complete Application (Splash + App)
  • Source Code
  • Complete Assets
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Upload to play store
  • Offline support.
  • Fully customize and creative app UI.
  • Fast and secure application


Why choose me?

  • As you read you will get a lot of services at once.
  • Affordable and budget-friendly price.
  • I will submit the project before time.
  • I will give you app maintains on cheap rate lifetime support.
  • I will give you my best work. 


Thank you.

NOTE: Please send a message about your project details before order


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice and Hardworking Person with technical skills. I Will order again soon.

:

Thank you so much.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment