Sunday 4 August 2019

Design Stunning Mobile App Wireframe











About:

*BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS*

Okay, so you have this really great app idea. What now?

Before you hire someone to design it, you must have a wireframe (blueprint or sketch) to show what, where and how things work.
I'll help you by creating a clear and understandable wireframe design plan that will give your development team a roadmap to success!
This will save you time, your designer and developer's time.

PRICING 

For $10 per screen, I will brainstorm with you and create a black and white wireframe of your mobile app.
And for $20 per screen I will design the full detailed UI/UX for your mobile app.

OUTPUT ( what you will receive )

  • I will send you a jpeg/png/pdf file of the Wireframe 
  • I will do multiple revisions until you are satisfied


GIG Extras

  • I will add a screenflow, annotations, and notes to the wireframe. ( show where things go, how it works, and notes for the developer or designer )
  • I will deliver in a 7 hours of the order being place. 

If you have questions just send me a message here in Fiverr.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

Excellent work thanks

:

Yash came through again with another fantastic delivery.

:

Very smooth and quick transaction. Would definitely work with this individual again. Great Job!

:

Love his work

:

Work is phenomenal and he never disappoint




No comments:

Post a Comment