Thursday 8 August 2019

Develop Mobile Apps Perfectly











About:

Are you looking for solution of  Mobile Application Project (Android, iOS or Hybrid App)? If yes then WELCOME you are at right place.

My Services:
  • Android App Development
  • iOS App Development
  • Hybrid App Development 
  • App UI/UX Designing and Development
  • Native App Development

Software Tools (IDE's):
  • Android Studio
  • Visual Studio

My Skills:
  • Custom Application Development 
  • Application Debugging
  • Design/Develop UI  from PSD (I can design your app in Photoshop as well)
  • Twitter/Facebook/Google API Integration
  • Application of Web services
  • Connect App with Client/Servers 
  • Integrating Login API's
  • Map Applications
  • Chat Application
  • Adsense Integration
  • Social Media Apps
  • Admin Panel Connectivity

Why Me?
  • I will Reply Within 2 minutes
  • I am a 100% Technical Person with more than 5 years of the experience.
  • I will Communicate Friendly
  • I will provide you Quick Delivery
  • I will give you Guaranteed and Professional Work.
  • I will give you Unlimited Free Revisions

NOTE: PLEASE DO INBOX FIRST BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL.

Looking forward to work with you.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very communicative and responded quickly. I made a lot of last minute requests and he did them all.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Order was as expected

Seller's Response:

Very responsive, high quality and reliable. Happy to work with this provider again.

:

Thank you for the feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment