Wednesday 7 August 2019

Ui Ux Website And Mobile App Design











About:

Check my portfolio:  https://dribbble.com/apolonsky

How we are working?

Step 1. First I need to know
  • Could you please give input and examples of websites you like?
  • Do you have requirements regarding colors and typography?
  • Could you please provide your logo in AI, EPS or PSD format?

Step 2. I will send you a wireframe -> sending -> your revision ( if you like everything, we continue to work, if not, I will make amendments)

Step 3. UI design -> sending -> your revision (if you like everything, work completed if not, I will make amendments)

Now you know how to work with me. If you read this, you are already halfway.

Before you place an order, please contact me first. Once we have discussed your project, I will provide you with my best offer.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

A creative​ designer who listens carefully to your wishes. One of the best freelance experience​s. Highly recommend​ Sascha. You made my entrepreneurial​ beginning a way​ easier than it was. I will be back with new orders.

Seller's Response:

Great work! Would gladly recommend.

:

A great experience. Thanks so much!

:

The seller did a great job. We are already using him again. Very, very highly recommended.

:

Thank you for your kind words, it was very easy and pleasant to work with you, a wonderful experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment