Saturday 2 January 2021

Localize Your Ios App In Any Language











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig, if you're looking for someone who can add different languages in your app so that user can see application language according to user phone language or user region language. Great! you're at right gig. I'm an iOS application developer with over 2 year of experience. I am expert in localizing already existing applications in 90+ languages for users of 50+ regions. If you have already developed app and you want to localize it I'm available for you.

please contact me before placing order, so that we can discuss requirements.

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, excellent work, would definitely recommend!

:

Thank you so much

:

Excellent job, I happy to deal with him.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment