Sunday 24 January 2021

Develop And Fix Ios App











About:

***Second level Seller with 100% seller rating***

I am SWIFT developer 

 Please contact me before place order



Please note that a full iOS App will cost more than $100 



BEFORE ORDERING, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR APP IDEA SO I CAN GIVE A PRICE AND TIMEFRAME!



I have a 3-year experience

i have complete so many iphone and ipad app 

Would you like an iOS App for your business? If yes, this gig is for you! 



You got an idea, now what?



If you like to see my portfolio then contact me

Reviews


:

Excellent work , great job will contact you for my next work thanks mate

:

brilliant work , my expectations fullfill with this order keep it up

:

Stage 1 of 4 completed. Wasn’t totally satisfied with initial delivery but when challenged on all revisions, work was eventually completed to a satisfactory level. lol forward to the remaining stages of the project

:

great work thanks so much bro

:

Great work done




No comments:

Post a Comment