Monday 11 January 2021

Customize HTML, CSS, Jquery, Javascript And Php Code











About:

I will customize anything you ask on your website.



  •   If you need customization in PHP code: I will do it.
  •   If you need customization or edit the HTML code: I will do it.
  •   If you need customization or edit the CSS code: I will do it.
  •   If you  need customization or edit the JavaScript code: I will do it.
  •   If you are using jQuery and need customization: I will do it.


Just need clear requirements.



I'm always online, so I can answer your queries as soon as possible.



I'll try to deliver the project as early as possible.



Don't expect waiting for long hours, instead wait for 1 hour, 2 - 5 hours depending on the requirement - please take in mind the time zones.



Guaranteed Efficiency





Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very helpfull and made all changes I wanted. He took the time to understand what I want and seems to very professional with css.

:

Thanks, i have given my best. It was really impressive working with you. You cooperated so well. Unterstood all of the complications Hope we’ll have more ventures.😇

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment