Saturday 2 January 2021

Develop Ios Application Using Latest Swift For Iphone











About:

Let's make a great looking professional iOS mobile app for you in low budget with high quality. Application will be in latest technologies and latest swift and user friendly. Just provide me the design and get similar app developed with quality assurance. I am at home in following iOS application fields: 

  • ARKit
  • MapKit
  • UIKit
  • Custom UI
  • Firebase
  • Core Data
  • CocoaPods
  • Payment Gateway Integration(Peach, Stripe)
  • Social Media Integration
  • In App Purchase
  • Core UI
You can contact me if you want to remove any bugs from application or update or add/remove any feature.

Please contact me and discuss in detail before ordering the gig.



Reviews


:

We have been working with Usman for several projects now and he is by far the best developer we've worked with. Good communication, very easy to work with and does everything highly professional. Highly recommended to everyone!

:

Amazing and talented programmer. I received exactly what I asked for, and within record speed. I would definitely recommend him, he is great!

:

Very good seller...Awesome person.

:

Professional, trustworthy, and a really good seller.

:

Absolutely phenomenal work by Usman once again!




No comments:

Post a Comment