Friday 15 January 2021

Be Your Mobile App Developer











About:

I am professional Android/ios Application developer with more than 5 years of experience in Android App development.I can create and design, professional, stunning eye-catching and modern looking Android Apps.I offer following expertises related to android app development 

Services:

  • Business Apps
  • GPS Related Apps 
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Google Map API's
  •  Bug fixes
  • Camera Related Apps
  • Databases App
  • Auto Reply to call and sms
  • Bluetooth Apps 
  • Google Login
  • Facebook Login
  • calling apps 

Note: I will provide you my mail ID in order page to complete order for example upload your application play store and iOS store.

Please contact me before placing a order thank u 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would type up detailed notes. But each time they would miss my objective and large gaps would be in the submission. I ran out of time because again on the last iteration - they completely failed to read through my submission. Not sure if its because of a communication issue but the work was pretty shoddy - basic errors in spelling and layout. It seemed like I would need to do all the work myself.

Seller's Response:

Very bad experience. multiple times request but not replying and sometimes 2,2 weeks not replying and project late 2 months. every time told me i will send you updates but not send. again told every seller very bad experience this client. Two time make a design and save own side but again demand change new and not send details.

:

Saddar is amazing, his work is amazing. I’ve worked well with Saddar and currently finalizing the whole process. I strongly recommend him and would work with him again

:

Thank you very much sir.

:

Saddar is good, he knows his work. I’m working very well with him and quite impressed with what he has delivered. I would do another project with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment