Tuesday 26 January 2021

Develop Doctor App, Surgery App, Medical, Patient App For You











About:

Hello successful buyer's,



I am a professional and an expert with more experiences on app development . I will build an attractive doctor app, health app, medical, hospital, clinic, patient and pregnant app for you perfectly. I will build it perfectly with all the features and functionalities you want.



Features and functionalities of this app:

  • Login/subscribe
  • Customer profile
  • Video chat
  • Integration of Payment Gateways 
  • Pop up notification 
  • Doctor profile
  • Schedule date and time
  • Doctor page
  • Scheduling and Recall 
  • Sign-in for Social Media
  • Chatting together
  • Profile of the Customer  
  • Voice chat
  • Book appointment
  • Analysis and Ranking of Customers and more.



Kindly contact me now before order me for more discussion.

Thanks



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment