Wednesday 20 January 2021

Be Your Professional Android Application Developer











About:

I will develop any kind of custom android app. According to your requirements, I will provide a responsive design with bug-free coding.



Kindly Before Placing The Order Message Me So We Can Discuss Your Project, Feel Free To Message



Tools I will Use:- 

  •  Android Studio  
Services I Can Provide:-

  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook...)
  • Online Database (Google Firebase,Sql Server Cloud)
  • Offline Databases (SQLite)
  • Google API's

  • Android Services
  • Animations
  • Mobile Sensors Integration
  • Neat & Bug-free code
  • Well Commented Code
  • Push Notification
  • Admob integration
  • Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
  • Complete Source Code With Assets
  • Material Design
  • Map/GPS
  • Authentication using Gmail, Facebook and Phone
  • Third party APIs integration
  • Payment gateway integration   
      and Many More..!



I will Provide:-

  • App Icon
  • Complete Application (Splash + App)
  • Source Code
  • Complete Assets
  • Unlimited Revision


I will submit you the best product with respect to your requirements and will provide you unlimited reversion until you are satisfied with my service.



Kindly Before Placing The Order Inbox Me To Discuss Your Project

Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

An exceptionally knowledgeable service provider with great communication skills and an awareness of the product that he delivers on. I have other apps that I will most certainly get him to do for me in the future. Timelines for. delivery were above average and accuracy on them was fantastic. Highly impressed.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for these kind words 🙂

Seller's Response:

very well done. he had put in uncountable effort to resolve the app issues perfectly i will definitely come back to him again many thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you for these kind words . :)

Seller's Response:

This Developer is indeed really responsible and he's also committed to get the job done accordingly. I have no doubt in engaging him for any services needed. Well done




No comments:

Post a Comment