Sunday 24 January 2021

Integrate Admob Facebook Ads On Any Android Application











About:

Message me before order my gig. So first we will discuss about your issues and I will give you the approx time to complete your order.



If your application or game is ready to published on PlayStore then you must think about to start earning from it. Here I can help you to implement ads into your application, for just $5.  One of the best solution to make money with your app is by using ads. So what are you waiting for? I can integrate any ad network for you for only $5.

I can add



  •  AdMob,
  •  Facebook,
  •  AdWhirl,
  •  Revmob,
  •  Tapjoy,
  •  Startapp
  •  Mopub,
  •  Chartboost
  •  & many more


Note: Please talk to me before ordering my gig. Please source code also. Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i never seen this type of hard worker i gave him work at evening 5pm and i told him to i need the work tonight, he told me just 'ok sir'. within 6 hours 1.30pm (midnight) he delivered the order, im impresed a lot. coding is very hard, i cant belive, this guy have every qualities

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sir for your encouraging words. Feel free to contact me if you need any help in future 🤝❤

Seller's Response:

Really fast, just over 6h and work completed. Also, communication has been really good. Very pleasant and helpful . I just recommend him at all . If I have another opportunity I would work with him again . Thank you a lot Tariq.

:

Thanks a million Sir for your encouraging comments.

:

Good work




No comments:

Post a Comment