Wednesday 20 January 2021

Develop Live Steaming App, Live Streaming Website, Video Streaming App











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my gig:



I am a dedicated professional with a very good experience in both Android and iOS application development having specialization in developing apps in both Android and iOS using Objective-C & Swift as coding languages. Over the years, I have developed a wide range of Android and iOS Apps and served my clients with high quality & satisfying solutions. 



Without any exception, customer satisfaction is my main focus. For me, complete customer delight is the minimum expectation and of course the biggest reward that I seek from my work.



FEATURES OF THIS GIG



  • Integration with social media
  • users access to upload their own file
  • Subscriptions and push notifications
  • Live streaming Monetization
  • User registration and login
  • User profile
  • In-app storage
  • File arrangement 
  • Original Contents
  • Analytics
  • Recommendation Engine
  • Out-of-the-Box Feature
  • Real-time group chat or live comments
  • Comments and discussions
  • A search bar
  • schedule of the live events
  • Offline access 



Why Choose Me?



24/7 support

Money Back Guarantee

Friendly and professional conversation

Fast Delivery

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment