Monday 4 January 2021

Create And Develop IOS Iphone Applications With Swift











About:

Hello to everyone,



I'm Maria Kigin, I have been working as an IOS developer for about 5+ years. I can develop any kind of iOS apps. I will develop an awesome app for you.



I have done Location Tracking, Location-based apps, Taxi Apps, Payment Apps, and so on.



I have expertise in following



- Native: Objective-C, Swift, Mysql

- Firebase Integration

- Local and Push Notifications 

- Web services-based applications

- Cloud backend

- Database

- Social media / Social Network-based Application

- Google Map

- Ad services

- Chat Applications 

- Convert Website to iPhone/iPad app

- Animation based applications

- Calendar based applications

- Audio / Video Applications

- Convert application into latest iOS

- Bug solving for existing applications

Looking forward for further discussion about the project. I always believe in quality work with time accuracy.



I will create your custom apps on time with the best quality and affordable rates.



Send me a message before you place the order, Then we can finalize your app idea and decide a price and timeframe for the development.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment