Thursday 24 December 2020

Develop Cross Platform Android And Ios App Using Flutter











About:

I will develop cross-platform application for both IOS and Android using Flutter within a short time.



I am Hamza, A Flutter developer with almost two years of experience in flutter.



You can get the following services:

  1. Cross-Platform application using Flutter for both Android and IOS
  2. Integration of device sensors like camera, GPS, Proximity sensor etc.
  3. Social media Login/Sign up with Firebase
  4. REST API or any kind of the third party API
  5. Stripe Payments
  6. Website conversion to flutter.


Please Note:

  • I will NOT develop any PROXY applications.
  • I will NOT develop any application with any sort of ADULT Content.
  • This GIG DON'T include deploying the applications on Stores (Android Play Store and IOS App Store) USING MY ACCOUNT. But I will Deploy the application if you provide me the developers account.

I develop the cross platform (IOS and Android) app using google's guidelines, so they are easily accepted at the app store and play store. I am always at your service, feel free to order now.

If you are unable to find your type of package, kindly drop a message.

Reviews


:

It was great, very knowledgeable and went the extra mile for us.

:

Hamza was very knowledgeable. He understood right away my vision for my app and was very responsive and always ready to listen. He has a great understanding of Stripe API. I highly recommend this talented developer as I will continue to work with him for the forcible future.

:

It was a pleasure working with the seller. Will work with him on future projects.

:

High quality work and very professional. You will be very pleased with his work and ability to offer his services at a very competitive price.

:

It was Great working with Hamza. He knows what needs to be done and has a very good understanding of the work he is doing. He understood my project better than others and did exactly what I needed. I will work again with him and have no doubt that he will do his best. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment