Sunday 24 January 2021

Develop Hybrid App In React Native For You











About:

I have expertise in mobile application development(Hybrid Apps in React Native). 

In React Native I have a knowledge of Redux Thunk & Saga, Axios, react-native-router-flux, react-native-maps, react-navigation, react-native-firebase, bottom tabs, side drawer, localisation etc.

Application will be compatible with mobile and tablets(Additional charges for tablets). 

I will design and develop mobile application for any type of users.

I have developed more than 20 mobile applications.



Important Points:



  • Testing application in devices.
  • Icon design, write description, application screen shots. You have to provide.
  • Publish it on app store and play store(I use your credentials)
  • Map based apps.
  • Facebook,Twitter and google integration.
  • Apis Based Apps.
  • Real Estate Apps
  • Online service booking Apps
  • Taxi Booking Apps
  • Payment Gateways Apps


$35 is starting price and goes up
It will be very easy for us if you will provide us the detailed document of your requirements with wireframes.
NOTE:  IN CASE YOU DON'T PROVIDE US THE DESIGNS, SLICING OR WIREFRAME AND YOU ALLOW US TO FOLLOW OUR OWN DESIGNS, THEN AFTER DELIVERY IF YOU WANT CHANGES IN THAT DESIGNS THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THAT.

Reviews


:

Great work.

:

Perfect to work with and even helped me implement it.

:

I wanted to build a react-native app. The deliverable was of very good quality and was delivered on very timely manner.

:

I appreciate that he always makes sure that I get what I wanted out of the order.

:

I never even need to ask for revisions. Work is always perfectly done on first try.




No comments:

Post a Comment