Monday 4 January 2021

Fix Your React Native Bugs











About:

Hi,



I will help you to fix Cross-platform Android and iOS bugs and improve the performance of the app using react-native. I extensive knowledge of the latest design patterns like Hooks, Container pattern, memo, redux, redux-saga, redux-thunk, and many more. I follow the component-based design-driven architecture. Having an attractive and fast in performance Mobile App is very important so users spend most of their time on the App.



Why me?

I am a professional react native developer having 4+ years of experience in mobile app development and 3+ in react native. I always write clean code and performance efficient practices from the beginning so the app architecture is manageable and reliable.



My expertise is in developing the following type of applications:

  • Beautiful UI application
  • Map-based application
  • Chat application
  • Firebase Integration
  • Social auth integration
  • Push notifications
  • User location tracking
  • E commerce application 



I deliver

  • Clean code
  • Fast service
  • A lot of free help
  • 100% money-back guarantee



Kindly contact me before place an order, consultation is always free at any stage.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Safdar is really professional in his job, not even that he helped me but he explained every line of code. I would recommend him to everybody. So good that I have found Sadar to help me!

Seller's Response:

He was very careful while explaining the changes he made and returned the full code updated after we did a test run while he was sharing his screen.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Victor 😊

Seller's Response:

Safdar fixed all my issues very quickly and even called me multiple times when I was unsure of what he had done.

:

Thank you, John. your requirements were clear. It was a pleasure to work with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment