Sunday 3 January 2021

Turn Your Cross Platform App Idea To A Living Passion











About:

Ever wanted to bring your app to life, and nothing found that fits? 

You never want to spent much money to have something great in your hands - even if you want a good or perfect quality.



I develop your app idea - for Android, iOS, Web and Desktop.



You simply tell me what your idea is, how it should look and behave - whether it's a shopping or chat app, the sky is the limit.



With my deep knowledge of Flutter I am fast, productive and experienced.

My last project, a simple sharing app that shares notifications, images and texts, took me about 2 days - fully animated and functional.



  • In the BASIC package I'll take your graphics and coloring ideas into an app. Example: sharing app


  • In the STANDARD package you'll give me all these things from the BASIC, but you can customize the way something looks and works. Example: basic chat app, photos app. - Your app gets also published to Google Play Store


  • In the PREMIUM package every single detail you want to see in your app - the sky is the limit - comes alive. I'll upload the apps to your app store accounts!




PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU BOOK ME TO DISCUSS YOUR IDEA IN DETAIL!



I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas!

Reviews


:

The guy was Awesome. Helped me out with all my questions and needs. You gotta hire this guy for your needs! Job well done!

:

I had a great time working with him, competent and really helpful. If you are thinking of developing your idea, he is the best!

:

Sebastian did a fantastic job and quickly too. We encountered some unexpected problems but he was quick to solve them and the communication was excellent. Would definitely recommend. Thank you Seb!

:

Great experience with this seller. Seller communicated extremely well through the project and went above and beyond what I was expecting. Seller really knows their stuff. Highly recommend

:

seller did a good job with unexpected issues. seller communicates well and does a good job




No comments:

Post a Comment