Wednesday 13 January 2021

Built Native Android App











About:

I am very keen of Android development . I start my android development when i am in university since 2014. Now i have 3 plus year of year experience in Android development . where i built different android app . some of the App that i built are 

Hotel Booking APP 

Account Opening APP 

Bus Tracker System 

Food order APP

Online Di scout APP

Bar code Scanner 

Face Recognition APP

Picture Filter app.

Quiz App 



I  will used best practice for all these app and write clear and efficient code for the application. I love to work with your app and deliver the best app according to  market needs. 



  i am expert on following 



Firebase Real time database

Push notification

Authentication user  

Google Maps

Google Direction API 

Auto complete

SQLite Database 

Glid 

Retrofit 

Auto Chat 



 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nothing to say ! Highly Recommended A+

Seller's Response:

thanku so much , for reconginze my efforts and like my work . I always do more then Clint expection . thanks for this order .

:

very nice cooperation and excellent service. he is willing to help you out in making the app perfect

:

Thank so much

:

I really appricate the work chaqubjaved do for me . He is very experince android developer , completed my task very quick . He do the extra mile in the project. He works more then i expected. The Quilaity of the app is very good , he is alwas avaivlable for help. Very caring & professional developer




No comments:

Post a Comment