Wednesday 20 January 2021

Be Your Custom And Native Android And Ios App Developer











About:

Note: "Please do not place the order without discussing your idea/requirements"



I am a professional Mobile App Developer having 5 years of expertise in Android app development. Get a professionally designed Android app for your organization. Also, I can convert your website into an interactive mobile app.



Client Satisfaction is my first priority.



WHAT I OFFER:

  • Create Native Android Applications using Android SDK + Android Studio
  • Higher-level API support
  • I will do it by myself or assist you to upload  Android App on the Google Play store.
  • Bugs fixing
  • Convert your Website to Android native application.
  • Develop a multi-screen supporting app for you.
  • Material UI
  • Firebase connectivity 
  • Application Designing
  • Google Map API's
  • Chat Application
  • Food ordering apps
  • Dating app
  • Live TV streaming app
  • Live audio streaming app
  • Restful API Integration
  • Ad sense Integration
  • Flutter App Development

Note: 

Fast response, Completion of task within the given time and 100% client satisfaction is my major goal.

The amount will be decided after reviewing the application or idea.

Please message me if you want to check my portfolio.

Thank You.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This developer is extremely talented - he delivery was many times ahead of schedule, and all of my suggestions for improvement were treated with the same urgency and commitment. A few iterations later, I have exactly the app I came for. Highly recommended, A+ in my book!

:

A fantastic and great seller. Everything delivered as described. All my questions were answered professionally, I learned a lot by therezabd throughout the process. I am satisfied that I found him.this is my first time I buy gigs from him ,and certainly i will work with him again, thanks bro!

:

Thank you very much, bro. I will work with you again and again.

:

Impressed by this sellers delivery, full five star seller. He investigates yours requests in detail, sequence of questions are asked to be confident of the expected delivery. Works closely with you all until the end of the delivery. Very rapid execution and turn around on communication.

:

Seller is truly ambitious and will work hard to meet your demands. He will secure that the requirements are clear to avoid disappointment. Will continue work on your order and correct reported issues. Full five star seller!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment