Thursday 14 January 2021

Create React Native App For Android And IOS











About:

Hi Fiverr, My name is Hardik. I'm a full-stack java-script developer and React Native expert,



Front end design include creating custom components in react native.

I am design mobile app ui from couple of years and have developed many application design.

Your requirement and prototype is key to successful design.



Services will be:



  • Google / Mobx map integration
  • Third party libraries integration 
  • Payment gateway 
  • Custom UI as the demand of your
  • Finally, do everything as your wish





GUARANTEED SATISFACTION.



Please contact me first before making any order and explain in detail what you want me to do in the React-Native app.

Reviews


:

Hardworlds is a talented seller with the best application skills, friendly and working hard to make his gig better for customers. Recommended services.

:

A bestseller with a high-quality app. Recommended

:

Thank for make app , i like this app

:

Best developer on Fiverr. Very talented team with quick response. Available almost all the time to support. He clearly understood my requirements and provided insight into providing a better user experience within my app. I am continue working with Hardik and team for more projects and phases.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment